Think Like A Mind Reader: Video Course
“Could it really be possible. . .
to achieve the impossible without having to rely on willpower, motivation, or discipline?
In fact, I’m unbelievably angry at so-called “motivational speakers” who charge thousands of dollars to rah-rah the crowd, and then leave them feeling motivated with nothing else to show for it. Then, two weeks later, where do you think those people are? Right back to square one, but feeling even worse than they did to begin with!
So, if you’ve been told to:
- Get motivated
- Believe in yourself
- Cheer up
- Try harder
- Don’t worry, be happy
or any variation of “fake it ’til you make it,” then we need to talk.
Here’s how thinking like a mind reader works. . .
- When you have a problem, you don’t focus on the issue; you realize it’s a symptom of something deeper and fix that.
- You realize that you may not be able to control everything that happens to you, but you start to identify the areas you can change, and focus all your energy on that.
- Eventually understand that how you think about your problems, your capability to solve them, and the quality of your life is the direct result of the quality of your thinking.
- Develop a systematic approach to finding solutions, so you’re no longer stuck in the trap of keeping the same comfortable problems for years on end. You learn to transition out of the victim identity and start taking ownership for your own success.
This is the video course that accompanies Jonathan’s highly regarded book, “[think] Like A Mind Reader.”
It’s 3+ hours of mind bending strategies for:
- building self confidence,
- making change in your life without relying on willpower or motivation,
- learning how to identify problems in your life instantly
- and more. . .
Gain access to the videos right away when you sign up, and immediately make a difference.
30 Day money back guarantee.